When you have anything in your home with glass or mirror, they are more likely to get dirty and collect dust and dirt. You go through various processes and you must have tried various things to make your glass look neat and clean, but your glass never looks so much clean, neat and tidy. This is probably because of all strikes and lint’s seen on your glass. You must also have tried elbow grease for cleaning glass and mirrors but these ideas would also have gone in vain. When you are cleaning glass and mirrors, you must be cleaning it with wrong tools and hence you must not be getting the desired result. The best way if cleaning glass and mirrors or any glass furniture or glass doors, shower stall or let’s say glass window with a microfiber cloth. This is by far the best way you can use for cleaning glass and mirrors and making it sparkling bright. You can also use chamois and squeegee and avoid using paper towel for cleaning glass and mirror as it will leave behind the streaks which will be easily visible. To your surprise even the crumbled newspaper is also a great alternative for cleaning glass and mirrors instead of using paper towel. Don’t worry about the print ink or even the glass absorbing the ink as it is not going to happen. Also avoid rubbing the newspaper on the window frames. Here are some of the steps which will be helpful for cleaning glass and mirrors.
- Collect all the cleaning supplies like white vinegar, water, large bowl, spray bottle, microfiber cloth, cotton swab and soft toothbrush. All these stuff will be needed in cleaning glass and mirrors.
- If you are trying to clean glass window, lay some of the towels on the window sills. This is basically very much important when you are cleaning up your window having wooden windowsills.
- Make a proper cleaning solution by mixing up one part of white vinegar with four parts of water.
- Spray this solution on the cleaning cloth or try to just dip the cleaning tool in such solution and try to wring out the excessive fluid. If the size of the glass is very much large or if you are using newspaper for cleaning up then it would be ideal to spray the cleaning solution on the glass only.
- Rub the surface of the glass in a circular motion for getting rid of all the spots. After that wipe up the vertical strokes which should be then followed up by the horizontal swipes for masking the3 glass surface very much clean and shiny.
- For cleaning the edges and corners, you can use the soft toothbrush or cotton swabs.
- After that finish up by giving a quick buff by using newspaper or even an old cotton or old t-shirt for wiping the glass and making it spotless clean.